Thursday, December 5, 2013

An Introduction to Insidious GURPS Planning

Inspired by the likes of Douglas Cole at Gaming Ballistic and Peter V. Dell'Orto's Dungeon Fantastic, I've decided to begin chronicling my experiences as a I run a modern GURPS 4th edition campaign called Agency 17.

First, I must give credit to Sean Punch (also known as Kromm) whose campaign write-ups involving The Company really influenced me to begin running something set in the modern day. His session write ups are absolutely great, and I really enjoy reading them when they do come out. Kromm also provided some extremely useful templates for use making agents, which have been an invaluable resource.

I should also mention the fine folks over at Strolen's Citadel who have gladly read through multiple drafts, ideas, and concepts of mine in the past. I will likely sporadically post Agency 17 related material there under the alias Ted- that is me and no someone is not stealing my content to post on Strolen's Citadel.

And without much more further ado (except for some caffeine because I just woke up), I should begin explaining just what Agency 17 is in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment