It kills my motivation to write when we go almost a month without playing.
So here's a wrap-up on my recent gaming going-ons:
- Recruited two new players. Both are located in the UK/Scotland, meaning they're playing at like 3-4AM.
- Have had only 3 sessions since the last blog post. Real life events really ground the momentum of it to a halt.
- On the fence about continuing the session reports.
New Orleans Monster Hunters
- Virgil's player from Agency 17 is running a 400 point MH campaign set in New Orleans
- I'm playing Earl, a reformed demon under the watch of a Morgan-like (Dresdenverse) figure who will lop off his head if he transgresses and starts killing innocents.
- I was allowed to muck around with the demon template's power offerings with more or less free reign, which ended up with Earl having a human alternate form, intangibility and invisibility all as alternate abilities. These allow Earl a great deal of utility.
- I've also taken a flat 5-damage no wounding corrosion innate attack that follows up on Earl's claws to help shred DR, signature gear to get his hands on a Very Fine (Accurate) Barrett M82A1, and Targeted Attack for Neck (with claws) and Skull (with rifles).
1640s Monster Hunters
- 400 point MH campaign set in 1640s Ireland during the English Civil War and the Irish Rebellion of 1641.
- IRL group with six players.
- Currently the campaign I'm most jazzed about- my IRL friends are playing and I would really like the campaign to be successful.