The AgentsTobias Stöhner: Gray hat hacker and electronics whiz, Tobias makes computer security experts at the Pentagon break out into a cold sweat when he infiltrates their systems.
Virgil Cooke: A former CIA agent, Virgil is a master of acting a part and working the social aspects of covert ops. You probably should avoid windows if he wants you dead.
Jack Herman: Former SAS, Jack is the group's heavy muscle and military man. If the group needs his talents, it's inevitably because something went FUBAR and they need saving.
Alexandrina Veselovsky (Alex): Russian criminal. Breaking and entering expert. Overly complicated last name. Impossible to keep away from your valuables.
Nima Caspi: A former IDF combat medic, Nima is perfectly at home driving like a complete maniac and patching up complete maniacs who have taken a bullet or two.
Johnny Trang: Johnny Trang was too cool for LAPD officer school, so they put him into undercover work. Johnny Trang is perfectly at home infiltrating illegal racing rings or snooping on bad guys.
This session we had Matt (Virgil), Max (Johnny), Thomas (Tobias) and Ryan (Jack)Kim (Alex) was absent
The group spent a few weeks in Vegas lounging around.
- Virgil spent most of the first week laying low, gambling and chasing women. Upon getting vague hints from Logan that the team might be heading to Turkey, he disappears to learn Turkish.
- Jack gambles, wenches and drinks.
- Tobias finalizes the team's headsets, producing lightweight, durable headsets capable of operating on almost every communication medium they have access to. He also tries to access Arthur Bingham's encrypted phone, only to trigger a NSA fail safe which slags the phone.
- Nima explores the underground racing scene, which ends with her barely escaping the police in a high speed chase.
- Johnny Trang crashes a celebrity shindig and has a fling with a small time celebrity.
- Virgil stores the .50 Cal in a storage container and asks Logan to look after it. Jack disposes of their other weapons.
- Tobias picks up a pair of IR Binoculars
Details were light, as Agency 17 didn't want the agents to know anything that could tie the agency to their activities in Turkey. The group is told that the PKK and the Turkish government are both likely out for his blood. They're provided with fake documents for Mr. X, as well as 10,000 in Turkish Lira.
The group asks a few more questions, although Logan is few on answers.
Upon landing in Turkey, Nima immediately finds the group a SUV. They quickly find a bad area of town and Virgil convinces some gang bangers to tell them where to find some heat. They arrive at a location, heavily guarded, but are let in. Inside is a massive selection of weapons (it being a PKK safehouse and all that). The group arms themselves heavily. (1 M1 Garand, 2 AK 74s, a TMP, multiple Colt M1911s, one sawn off Remington model 11, a single M4A1, and a holdout revolver.)
They arrive at a safehouse location provided by Logan, and sneak inside. Confirming one individual upstairs, apparently sleeping, the Agents sneak upstairs to try and meet Mr. X.
Instead, they're attacked by his daughter, Natalia. The fight starts with her getting grabbed by Virgil, and almost getting pinned by Jack. Upon breaking free from Virgil, she tries to exit the room, eventually Judo Throwing Virgil to the ground and making a break for the room where she stashed two pistols.
By this time Jack has his gun drawn, but she shoots first, hitting him in the hand, crippling it. Virgil tries to tackle her to the ground, but she retreats back into the room where she grabbed her guns.
Tobias makes a mad dash towards Natalia, and with a completely epic dual-weapon attack he manages to disarm both of her pistols at once.
She retaliates by savagely kicking Tobias' leg, bringing him to the ground and almost breaking it.
At that point Mr. X arrives and the fighting ends once it becomes clear that everyone involved is on the same side.
The Agents pick up the scene while Nima gets Jack and Tobias ready to go. They clean up the scene and leave.
- Jack and Tobias both failed their HT checks by 1 after the fight for the duration of their crippling injuries. Both rolled low on the check for duration, so each will have a suitable disadvantage for one month.
- Jack has Ham Handed (-5pts) for one month to reflect loss of fine motor control until his hand fully heals (possibly due to a cast).
- Tobias has Lame (Crippled Legs) for one month to reflect the damage Natalia did to his leg when she kicked it.
- In a surprise or ambush situation, Natalia could arguably kill the entire party of Agents, clocking in at a cool 390 points. In a fair fight, they'd likely win by virtue of numbers. Allied, they have to worry about her staggering -87 points in (mostly mental) disadvantages, including a nasty -52 point split personality.